November 9, 2019–In the SE corner we have word of two salvations: Mithun Chakma and Nirmol Tripura.
These are the names of the new believers from the SW part of the country in October:
1. William Sarder
2. Mou Sarder
3. Suken Hira
4. Suborno Mistry
5. Chanchal Khan
6. Niece of Mou Sarder
7. Linson Biswas
These are the names of the new believers from the NW part of the country in September: Rubel Roy, Kompon Roy, Badol Roy, Sojib Roy, Martina Hasda, Shimla Hasda, Shuchorita Hembrom, Jibon Soren, Anondo Das, KolponaBormon, Mathias Mardi, Ronjit Mardi, Shwapna Hasda, Shusanna Tudu, Anita Murmu, Liton Mardi.
July 26, 2019–Keep praying for the 18 young people who professed faith in Christ during our recent camp season. Sanjoy met last week with the Hindu families of four who had the courage to tell them of their salvation through faith in Christ. They were Mamoni (22), Bina (16), Shumona (16), and Bishwajit. I have given the ages of the girls, because the families all said that they did not object to their faith, but worried about their marriageability. They worried that as the girls are entering the season of marriage, if they were not Hindus, they would not be able to find husbands for them. Let us remember the miracle of guidance for Rebekah and Isaac’s marriage in Genesis 26 and pray for them.
Massive Downpour of blessings at camp:
Matthew’s report of Harvesting Camp: We had two and a half days of the program. Our expectation of attendees was 30 but on the 1st day there were 18, the 2nd day there were 22 and on the 3rd there were only 12. Most of our expected leaders were sick. For the reason of Andrio’s father’s funeral, 5 students left on the 3rd day. At the beginning of the 3rd day, we all were little disappointed for the small number of the attendees but we saw God’s presence among us. We had a wonderful day on the last day. we did little change in our schedule in due of heavy rain. All the teachers had good teaching. During the invitation time, all 12 students decided to repent for their sin and believed Jesus as their savior even though our goal was five. There were 4 Christian unsaved students and 8 Hindu students who received salvation. They are 1. Tony Biswas 2. Uzzal Biswas 3. William Biswas 4. Emon Biswas 5. Shumona Tanti 6. Bina Tanti 7. Bishwajit Tanti 8. Shongita Dev 9. Akash Tanti 10. Ripon Tanti 11. Munni Rajgour 12. Mamoni Tanti. Here is a picture of Hindu student who decided to repent their sin and receive Jesus in their lives. It was my first time but I tried my best to invite them to receive salvation. After the invitation time, one of them gave his testimony, how through this minicamp he received salvation. Rest of them were shy to come forward.
Above are most of the Hindu students who received salvation: Akash, Bina (holding BMW staff son, Moses), Munni Ripon, Shumona and Biswajit. Far right is Mamoni who made profession with them although we heard her testimony of faith in Christ last year.
Now we need prayer for an effective follow-up plan. They are already planning to meet individually every week and as a group once a month.
HUGE HUGE PRAYER REQUEST FOR JUNE 6-8
We need focused prayer on our “Harvesting Mini Camp.” After years of contact and friendship through our Bible studies and group activities, we feel it is time to make the need and the decision for salvation very clear, providing a special opportunity for receiving eternal life. The participants have been carefully selected and the goals are laid out according to the lists below.
We hope this format brings people into the family of God and starts them on a path of growth. We hope we can repeat this camp in every area of the country. This is our first shot. We need lots of prayer.
Goals of harvesting minicamp
- All the attendees will know the way of Salvation.
- 5 students will receive Jesus Christ as their savior.
- Those who will receive salvation they will have assurance of salvation.
- Each who receives salvation begins a follow-up plan with a mentor.
- Students will be able to share bridge illustration.
- Volunteers will be able to lead devotion.
- Students will learn how to share personal testimony in a short time.
- They will learn about leading a group.
- They will experience a Christian relationship and fellowship.
- They will learn about discipleship.
- 10 students will take the decision to work for BMW as a volunteer.
Leading the camp are Matthew Roy, Satish Soren, Sanjoy Biswas, Richard Kot, Polash Sharma.
The location is Sreemongol at our ministry property. In this area 90% of BMW students are from non-Christian homes. We have a little baby church that meets on the property.
2. Songita Dey, Hindu, BCT pre-school teacher
3. Munni Rajgour, Hindu, BCT pre-school teacher, BMW Team leader.
4. Mamoni Tanti, BMW student 5 years, professes faith in Christ, from Hindu family, Volunteer staff.
5. Konika Tanti (From Kalighat, From Hindu family, 4 years with BMW)
6. Puja Tanti ((From Kalighat, From Hindu family, 3 years with BMW)
7. Rimu Nayek (From Kalighat, From Hindu family, 2 years with BMW)
8. Bina Tanti (From Kalighat, From Hindu family, 3 years with BMW)
9. Bobita Tanti (From Kalighat, From Hindu family, 4 years with BMW)
10. Mollika Kaloyar (From Kalighat, From Hindu family, 4 years with BMW)
11. Andrio Induar, from Christian family, good volunteer, disciple of Sanjoy, 3rd year student, Team leader.
12. Rana Roy, young Christian, disciple of Sanjoy, From Hindu Family, 3rd year students, from Palkichara, Team leader.
13. Nimay Sawta (From Palkichara, Moulovibazar, 2nd year student, Hindu, Team leader)
14. Rubel Goala (From Palkichara, Moulovibazar, 2nd year student, Hindu, Team leader)
15. Shourov Topno, from Christian family, 4 years as BMW students, Moulovibazar, Team leader.
16. Hanna Munda, from Christian family, 4 years with BMW, from Moulovibazar.
17. Riya Dev (Rimli’s Sister, Team leader, 3rd year students, from Kalighat)
18. Ritti Voumik ( From Kalighat, 3rd year student)
19. Ripon Tanti ( From Kalighat, 3rd year student, teamleader)
20. Akash Tanti ( From Kalighat, 3rd year student)
21. Pollobi Tanti ( From Kalighat, 3rd year student, Teamleader)
22. Sumita Tanti, ( From Kalighat, Teamleader, 3rd students)
23. Sumona Tanti ( From Kalighat, Teamleader, 3rd students)
24. Simion Biswas, from Christian family, good volunteer, 4years with BMW, disciple of Sanjoy.
25. Polash Biswas, (From Jhagchora, 4years with BMW, 4th year studetns)
26. Jit Kumar Chasha ( From Nurjahan area, Hindu family, 3rd year students, team leader.
27. Protima Rajgor ( From Nurjahan area, Hindu family, 3rd year students, team leader.)
28. Nipa Kahar ( From Nurjahan area, Hindu family, 3rd year students, team leader.)
29. Lima Mrong, from Christian family, 4th year student, from BTRI,
30. Lata Shaha, from Hindu family , from BTRI, Teamleader.