Get to know us.
We have a burning desire to bring Jesus to the largest unreached people group in the world… many have never heard of Jesus.
click to learn more…
99.6% are non-Christians. ‘They are like sheep having no shepherd.’ (Matthew 9:36) Therefore it is our goal to have 200 Bible students in each of the 64 districts of Bangladesh by 2030. We have named this goal, Project Everest.
Our mission is to make reproducing disciples of Jesus Christ among the Bengalis.
‘…and what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men, who will be able to teach others also.’
II Tim 2:2
Who are we?
What we do
WE FORM SMALL BIBLE STUDIES.
WE SHARE THE GOOD NEWS OF THE GOSPEL.
WE TRAIN REPRODUCING DISCIPLES.
WE CELEBRATE WITH YEARLY GRADUATIONS.
God is on the move!
Meet Our USA Staff
Dave DeCook: Executive Director
- Accepted Jesus at 5 yrs, then rededicated life to Jesus and was baptized at 12 yrs
- Raised by missionary parents in Bangladesh from the age of 6-16 yrs old
- At 14 was called to full-time ministry
- Attended Grand Rapids Baptist College and Seminary (now Cornerstone University)
- Served as youth pastor, then as a senior pastor in 3 churches totally 24 years
- 2011 became the Executive Director. He continues to teach, lead, and inspire.
Staff Trainer & Bible Study Teacher
Thomas Roy: Staff Trainer & Bible Study Teacher
- 1976 accepted Jesus as his Savior at a revival (Heb. 2:3 & Ro. 10:9-10)
- Became involved in Bible study, Sunday school, was a deacon, and began preaching
- Gave up secular job in 2001 to become a fulltime servant for BMW
- Ordained in 2008 and founded a Bangla Bible Church in New York
- Is a qualified trainer in the Bible Training Centre for Pastors
- 2010 began Bible Studies in 3 different areas of Bangladesh
- Continues to teach Bengalis in many places around the globe via the internet
Bill Wolf: Development Director
- Came to Christ at Grand Valley State College
- Worked on campuses learning to minister to others & discipleship
- God put it on his heart to reach the ends of the Earth with the Gospel message
- Happy to be a part of reaching the Bengalis, experiencing fulfillment of God’s command/promise to ‘go into all the world’
- President of BMW Board for many years and BMW Bible instructor since 1996
Esther Rapa: Administrative Assistant
- Former missionary in Asia at the Asia Biblical Theological Seminary
- Has been widowed for 10 years and finds joy in encouraging widows & widowers
- Has three children and three grandchildren
- Loves to read, write, organize, and garden
- Loves to research theological issues that help shape her life
Our Doctrinal Statement
Click here to view our doctrinal statement.
- The Bible is verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit, is inerrant in the original manuscripts, and is the infallible and authoritative Word of God.
(II Tim. 3:16; 11 Pet. 1:20,21)
- There is only One Living and True God, eternally co-existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, the same in substance, equal in power and glory.
(Deut. 6:4; II Cor. 13:14)
- Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God. He became man without ceasing to be God. He is truly man and truly God. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He lived a perfect, sinless life and shed his blood for the sins of the whole world. He was buried and rose again bodily according to the scriptures and is now seated at the Father’s right hand as the believer’s High Priest and Advocate.
(Jo. 1:I, 14; Lk. 1:26-31, 35; Heb. 4:15; I Jo. 2:2; Lk. 24:39; I Jo. 2:1)
- The Holy Spirit is a person not a force or influence. He is the divine author of scripture and convicts the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment. He is the divine agent of regeneration; He indwells and seals all believers upon conversion.
(II Pet. 1:21; Jo. 16:7-11; Tit. 3:5; Eph. 4:30)
- Man was created in the image of God. He sinned against his Creator and thereby incurred, not only physical death but spiritual death as well. Spiritual death is separation from God. As a result of man’s sin, all human beings are born with a sin nature and need to be reconciled to God. This takes place only through salvation in Jesus Christ.
(Gen. 1:27; 2:16, 17; Isa. 59:2; Rom. 5:12; Acts 4:12)
- Salvation is by grace through faith alone. All who receive the Lord Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Savior are born spiritually into the family of God and are in His care.
(Jo. 1:12; Eph. 2:8, 9; I Pet. 1:23; Jo. 10:28; Rom. 8:37-39)
- The Church is a living organism which Jesus Himself established and purchased with His own blood. It is the body of all believers in Christ world wide. He loves it and is the head of it. The local church is designed by the Lord to build up the body and to reach the lost with the gospel of Christ. It is the responsibility of all believers to be part of a local church.
(Matt. 16:18; Acts 20:28; Eph. 5:23, 25; Eph. 4:11-13)
- Jesus Christ will return someday personally and bodily to rapture His church up to meet Him in the clouds. His second coming will establish His reign in righteousness and judgment.
(I Thess. 4:13-18; I Thess. 5:9; Zech. 12:10; Zech. 14:4, 5)
- Both the saved and the lost will be resurrected from the dead bodily. The saved will enjoy conscious dwelling with Jesus Christ for all eternity, while the lost will suffer conscious torment and separation from Jesus Christ for all eternity.
(1 Cor. 15:12-14; I Cor. 15:21-23; I Cor. 15:51-57; Rev. 20:5; Rev. 20:11-15)